As a world leader in modular robotics, Flexible Robotic Environment (FRE™) services unique high-tech markets. Such markets include:
- Laser material additive Applications
- Laser material subtractive Applications
- Direct Write Applications
- Cold Spray Systems
- Jewelry Polishing Applications
- Material Removal Applications
- Ultrasound Modular Inspection Applications
- Aircraft Substructure Drilling Applications
Being in a position to service high-technology markets, FRE™ occupies a unique position within the electromechanical systems industry by providing turn-key and comprehensive industrial solutions.
Allowing for active shaping of a work-space FRE™ also provides a distinctive approach to integration. This is characterized by the use of advanced ModusCAM™ 3D path planning software that supports spatial distribution of degrees of freedom that is a fundament of modular robotics.
In short, FRE™ promotes strategic influence in general motion applications that is reflected by the company's principal capability to create and integrate.